Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Contacts

Well, I got contacts yesterday!!! When taking pictures, I normally take my glasses off because they just don't do my face any justice, but now I won't have to anymore! AND I can wear regular sunglasses now through the summer! No more taking off my prescription glasses just to put on my prescription sunglasses every time the sun looks my way. What a bother that was! It's taking some getting used to, and I had to have the technician help me put in the left eye yesterday, but this morning I got them both in all by myself! Yea!

~Just thought I'd share my news with the world, or the three people that read this.~

3 comments:

Karl said...

Yay for Liz! Contacts is a huge step, and I'm proud of you for trying them. Are they hard or soft?

Liz said...

They are soft. I'm getting used to them. The right eye went in on the first try this morning. A little trouble with the left eye, but doing ok. Thanks~

hasbeen99 said...

Better you than me, my friend! I could never stand to put anything in my eyes. But hey -- if it doesn't bother you, then fantastic!