Friday, June 12, 2009

Hats off to the Graduate!

Our second big event for June was the graduation of our cousin Joy from Chino Hills High School!

Joy is one of my favorite cousins and I remember when she was BORN!!! Wow, that's weird to say!

Steven and I were able to make a day-trip to SoCal for her ceremony and some family time on Wednesday. We rode with my parents, brother and grandparents. (Yes - all in the same car!)

We left at 7:30am and didn't get back to our home until about 12:30am that night...but Joy was worth it! I love that girl.

Joy in her Cap and Gown at the house.


Our row of family at the graduation.


All the graduates and confetti.


Joy hugging her hunky friend Connor.


The beautiful Joy Bells!


My brother Daniel and Joy's brother (my cousin) Josiah. I think they're only 6-mo apart and best of friends.


The graduate hugging her Mom (Aunt Kathy) and sister Claire.


The grandparents, my Dad and Uncle Paul waiting at the restaurant.


Joy displaying the Coach-inspired purse we gave her.

No comments: