Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Raspberries & Coos

Man, I don't update this blog enough. I should, and I know I could use the excuse that I'm a new mommy, but honestly it's cause I update on FB so much that I forget about the blog!

So, Nahum turned 5 months last week! YIKES!!! I'm SO excited by all the new things he is doing these days. He can blow raspberries and babble and coo a lot more. He loves squeeling with glee! I just love it! He LOVES playing with his Daddy and I am SO thankful for that too.

Here are some recent pictures of him...
Here are all the Estes grandkids!

Here is Nahum at our Great Aunt Floretta and Ray White's wedding in September.

Here is Nahum with his Great Grandpa Clayton.

Here is Steven's parents with Nahum.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi aunt Liz
Nahum is sooooo adorable in that pocture where he has that huge smile on his face ! I love it!
Sarah