Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fat Day


So, do you ever have one of those "FAT DAYS"? Or is it just me?


I swear, I had an extra 20 min. this morning to figure out what to wear to work and NOTHING fit! I hate that feeling. When you know you have perfectly good clothes that you just wore last week and fit fine, but today for some unknown reason, they DON'T!


And then I pick out something that looks decent and then relize that I have to change my hair and earrings to match the "personality" of my outfit. But I don't want to change my hair, so that means I have to search for something else to wear.


I finally found something that worked ok, and that I could most likely feel comfortable in all day and then relize that the thinner socks that go with the shoes I am going to wear are nowhere to be found! UGH!!!!!


Needless to say, on mornings like this one, it helps me to stop, take a deep breath and remember that I am blessed to have clothes first of all. Second, I am blessed to have a job where I need to wear clothes to. And third, I am my own worst critic, and most likely, nobody will notice my outfit anyway!


Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments: