Monday, August 25, 2008

A lot to catch up on...

So, it's been a while since my last post and I realized that a lot has happened over the last month-or-so.

Steven celebrated his 25th birthday this month! My hubby is now a 1/4 of a century old. We were blessed to celebrate with both sides of our family and had a great time. We also got a special experience flying a plane! Yep, Steven's dad is a part owner of a small plane at the Reedley Airport and he took us up for about an hour. We had a great time. I got to fly the plane on the way back from going over my parent's house in Sanger. Awesome experience!









The next weekend, we got to spend some quality time with our great friends, Ray and Alicia. We drove up to Yosemite for the day. It was a long drive, but beautiful. Neither Steven or I had been up there in many years. The park admission was $20. per car and I'm not sure we had $20 worth of fun, but it was great to spend the time together. We packed a picnic lunch and stopped at Bridal Veil Falls to eat and then we found a beautiful meadow to stop and take some pictures. Alicia set up her fancy camera and we took some fun shots of all four of us. We are being ninjas in that last one...can you tell? It was a lovely day.

No comments: