Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Delightful

For some reason, I have woken up on the right side of the bed this morning. I actually feel pretty rested and a little "chipper." I got up in time to get ready in time, including finding a cute outfit and shoes to wear, my hair looks decent, and I've had breakfast. Amazing!

I recently bought the $5.00 CD special at Berean, Lincoln Brewster - Let The Praises Ring, and I LOVE IT! I think it really added to my already potentially good mood this morning. So, I brought it into work and ripped it to my computer and am trying to make this feeling last as long as possible throughout my workday and if some of the faculty and staff happen to be exposed to the praises of our Lord, then Praise God!

I guess I'm just feeling delightful. I'm reminded of Psalms 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Now, I don't want this to seem like it intentionally follows my last post, but today I am looking to delight myself in the Lord because He desires me to. And because I can, because I want to, because He's worthy of my praise. I just want to thank Him for the blessings He HAS given me. Because, why not?!

May you find yourself "delighted" in our Lord today. Take a moment and observe your existence in this day. That alone should be a blessing.~

No comments: