Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Uh oh, it's been over a month since my last posting and I thought I said I wasn't going to do that, but then I did. So, for your viewing pleasure, here are 25 Random Things About Me that you may or may not have known. Enjoy!

1. I can roll my tongue in three rolls at once. Yes, that's right.

2. I always knew I would marry a blonde-haired, blue-eyed man. Even though I was usually always attracted to the Tall, Dark and Hansom type. Guess who I married?!

3. I had a Vocal Scholarship to Fresno Pacific University my Freshman year of college.

4. I have been singing in public since I was 5 years old.

5. I had always wanted to say that I was "16 and never-been kissed." My first boyfriend, when I was 15, was 19 and he was very respectful of my wanting to wait until I was 16 and then my parents told me I had to stop seeing him because of our age difference and so he was not my first kiss after all. But, my husband WAS my first kiss, at age 18!

6. My husband and I were both virgins when we got married. (praise God!)

7. I've been to New York for a Choral Festival Competition with my high school choir.

8. My entire wedding, including my wedding dress, only cost $3,000.!

9. I have been deep-sea fishing, twice!

10. I am excited to be a full-time student again and my goal is to start the Degree Completion Program at Fresno Pacific University this Fall 2009 for my Bachelors Degree in Organizational Leadership.

11. I LOVE scrap booking and beading. (thanks to Leslie and Keirsten!)

12. I struggle with being tactful and so I pray about, and practice it regularly.

13. I've been to Ethiopia on a mission trip to teach music and English in 2008.

14. My first-ever attended concert was to see Barlow Girl in Bakersfield.

15. I am 1/2 Italian on my mother's side.

16. I serve as a volunteer on the Worship Team at Clovis Hills Community Church.

17. There were a total of 4 ministers involved with the ceremony at our wedding. (Uncle John, Uncle Paul, father-in-law Sam, and Grandpa [retired pastor.])

18. I sang the National Anthem at my high school graduation ceremony.

19. At one point, I had 5 piercing in my ears. (3 on my right lobe and 2 on my right.)

20. The place I feel the most at-peace and soulfully-refreshed is at the beach.

21. Tulips are my favorite flower.

22. I have been a brunette, a red-head and have had black hair before. (not all at once)

23. I have Hypo-Thyroidism.

24. I've been to Mexico on a mission trip in 1999.

25. I have a brother who is 10 years younger than me.

No comments: