Friday, February 27, 2009

The Biggest Loser!


So, I've been determined to lose some weight lately. With wanting to have a baby soon and knowing that I have Thyroid problems, my body had begun to show me that it's not going to be easy for me to maintain a healthy weight after I have a baby, so I thought I better start NOW! I've purchased The Biggest Loser - Cardio Workout DVD from Target and have been successfully training with Bob for an entire week now. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. I can feel the sleepy muscles inside me waking up and I'm excited to say that I feel GOOD! Well, the second and third day I didn't feel so good, but now I do. So, if any of you three-or-so people that read this blog happen to be wondering about my progress, don't hesitate to ask me about it. I'd welcome the accountability. Lovingly of course. Anyway, my goal right now is to be able to wear a sleeveless dress for a couple of weddings I'll be attending in June. We'll see~

No comments: