Monday, March 29, 2010

~Showers of Blessings~










Saturday, March 27th was our "family" baby shower given by one of my best friends, Hannah. She and her mom and friend Jenn did SUCH a fabulous job with the Very Hungry Caterpillar theme! I mean the details were just amazing and EVERYBODY loved it!!!

My friend Megan was such a big help to me too. She drove me to the shower, wrote down all my gifts for me and organized it all so it made writing my thank-you's a LOT easier! I just love her.~

I really did miss some of my family who wasn't able to be there with us; my Schletewitz girls in TX and my two sister-in-laws from Southern CA and my nieces too. Peter's gf Katie was there and that was really special though.

We got some great gifts for Nahum: a Graco swing, the changing table that matches our crib, lots of great clothes, some stuffed animals and my FAVORITE gifts were the crib bedding and quilt that Aunt Kathy made for us. I mean she did an INCREDIBLE job and we just couldn't wait to put it in Nahum's crib!

Steven put the changing table together and helped me unload all the gifts the next day. We even organized all Nahum's clothes into size and hung them up in the closet. It's beginning to look more like a little person is going to live in there. SO exciting!

No comments: