Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Heart Broken

This is my blog and I feel like I should be able to say what I feel.

I just have to say that first of all, I am thankful to have been blessed with many wonderful friends. God has truely provided me with people that love and support me. I couldn't ask for better friends.
However, it breaks my heart to see my friends go through hardships in their lives. I sometimes feel that all I can do is pray for them and believe me... I DO! I understand that when hard times come, difficult decisions present themselves, and uncomfortable life changes have their number called up, that the most important thing we can all do is pray through them. I am always willing and happy to support my friends in whatever they are dealing with. Even though I may not agree with their decision, or the manner in which they may have reached their decision, I'll still be there.....praying.

That's all, I guess. Just had to get that off my chest. Certainly not off my mind, but you get the idea.

No comments: