Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Women of Faith Conference was AMAZING!


The Women of Faith Conference this last weekend was AmAzInG! I was so blessed to be there and share that time with some very special friends of mine. Friday's Pre-Conference was the funniest and most enjoyable time for me. Patsy Clairmont was a hoot! I bought her book: I Second That Emotion, which I can't wait to read and that's saying something because I generaly don't enjoy reading. Anita Renfro is hillarious! I bought her DVD: It's Probably Just My Thyroid and can't wait to watch that with some girlfriends! And I bought her a devotional book that she wrote with her husband: Songs in the Key of Solomon (look'n forward to that one!) I also bought two T-Shirts one for me and one for Lisa! Love being matchy-matchy! (It's ok though, 'cause she's in TX and I'm in CA.) I also LOVED watching Ayiesha Woods perform (with her brother Donny.) She is AWESOME! And the way she moves when she sings and her body language looks almost "tribal" to me, which was so mezmorizing because it brought me back to my time in Ethiopia which was amazing and I just loved it! So, overall, the conference was wonderful! Thanks again to KDUV F.M. for picking my name to win those tickets!

So, now that I have hyper-linked so many of these amazing people, go check out their sites! Show some support!

I'll write more later...

No comments: